Game: WoW Classic
Content Type: Gaming Guides
Welcome to the Fury Warrior DPS guide for WoW Classic and Vanilla World of Warcraft, patch 1.12. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Fury Warrior in raids and dungeons. The guide includes a Talent tree, Enchants, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
Choosing a Race
Choosing a race should be a personal preference since the bonuses provide a minimum impact on the game. The race bonus stats begin to be more noticeable in the late game. That being said, there are certain combinations of races and classes that work better than others.
Orcs and Humans are the best races to play as a Fury Warrior in Vanilla.
Humans have increased weapon skills with Swords and Maces. Orcs have increased weapon skills with Axes and Blood Fury.
- Head – Arcanum of Rapidity
- Shoulder – Enchant Cloak – Greater Resistance
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Lesser Agility
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Greater Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracer – Superior Strength
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Minor Haste
- Legs – Arcanum of Rapidity
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Minor Speed or Enchant Boots – Greater Agility
- Main- & Off-hand – Enchant Weapon – Crusader
Gameplay & Rotations
- Hit cap: 8%
- Strength and Attack Power
Using Overpower would require you to switch to Battle Stance. Now, don’t switch stances when you have other abilities off cooldown or when you have a lot of rage. Ideally, use Overpower when Bloodthirst and Whirlwind are on cooldown and you have less than 50 rage.
When the target is 20% or lower – start spamming Execute.
- Elixir of Giants
- Elixir of the Mongoose
- Scroll of Strength IV
- Scroll of Agility IV
- Smoked Desert Dumplings
- Mighty Rage Potion
- Winterfall Firewater
- Dense Sharpening Stone
- Flask of the Titans